Address/Name Changes

*Oregon Statute ORS 308.212 requires property owners to provide the County Assessor's office with their current mailing address. To process a change of address requires a written authorization signed by an owner of record or legal representative/agent, which identifies by property account number, the accounts to be changed.

Address Change Request Form

Name Change Request Form

2.Beach at Port Orford with Humbug Mt.