Rob Schafer -
Facility Permits/Engineer

Gary Wolford -

Maintenance/Construction Foreman

County Shop - 

To view and print our online forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.

Application For Facility Permit 2024.pdf  - Click here to view and print our facility permit.  Complete and mail to the address below.   Please note that a “Road Encroachment Permit” is needed for customers installing private facilities of a diverse nature such as water and sewer lines and other utilities, fences, structures, gates, stock guards, signs and landscaping within the Curry County right of ways. The permit shall state whether the permitted use is temporary or permanent.

Application & Permit to Control Vegetation.pdf - Click here to view and print our Application and Permit to Control Vegetation on a County Road.  Complete the form and mail it along with payment to the address below.

Curry County Road Department
28425 Hunter Creek Road
Gold Beach, OR, 97444