Photo Gallery

Travel Curry Coast

Code Enforcement

Transient Lodging Tax and Business License Information


Curry County Administrative Annex
94235 Moore Street, Suite 113
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Office: (541) 247.3204
Fax: (541) 247.2718
Cell: (541) 373.7152

Our Mission is to assure the safety of our communities and properties; to promote the quality of life of our communities, through investigation of complaints, education, abatement collaboration and enforcement of County Ordinances.  

Code Enforcement investigates all valid complaints in an order determined by greatest health and safety risk.  Complaints alleging hazardous conditions are investigated first.  The Code Enforcement Unit serves the unincorporated communities of Curry County.

Crimes, criminal activity and all emergencies are the responsibility of the Sheriff’s Office.  Please report such complaints by calling 9-1-1 or (541) 247.3242.  Violations within the city limits of Brookings, Gold Beach and Port Orford should be addressed to those jurisdictions.     


Environment and Health:
Enforcement of Article Six of Curry County Ordinances, which includes solid waste matters, offensive odors, abandoned properties, abandoned vehicles on private properties, Noise Nuisance Ordinance, littering and property safety concerns.

Zoning and Building Codes
Enforcement of Zoning and Building Codes including non-permitted structures; non-permitted activities; illegal camping or residences on private property; grading violations; health and safety issues. 

Community Safety ConcernsSafety concerns include unsafe/uninhabitable structures; assisting of Local Fire Districts with burn permit enforcement; burn barrel enforcement; fire hazard abatement and issues involving improper hazardous material storage issues. 

RoadsAbandoned vehicles on county roads; illegal trash dumping; non-permitted grading issues. 

Animal Control and ProtectionDog Control Regulations, Nuisance Animal Ordinance.  (Code Enforcement focuses upon chronic violations and issues.  Emergent issues should be referred to Sheriff’s Department.)

Assistance To Other Agencies: Code Enforcement responds to requests for assistance from all Curry County agencies, other districts and various Oregon state agencies as needed. 


Submission of reports/complaints can be made clicking on the Red Button below.

Report a concern

Acknowledgement of reports/complaints are normally processed within three business days.  Investigation of complaints are based upon priorities such as safety concerns.