Visitation Days & Hours
Sundays: Female inmates... 1 PM - 2 PM Male inmates... 2 PM - 5:30 PM
Wednesdays: Female inmates.. 7 PM - 8 PM Male inmates ... 8 PM - 10 PM
Inmates are eligible to receive visitors after 24 hours in custody. Inmates must submit a visitation list of up to 5 people for review. It is the inmates responsibility to have an up to date visitors list, Corrections Deputies may refuse you if you are not on an inmates visitors list. You must provide a form of picture identification.
Juveniles must have special permission from jail command staff in order to visit. Juveniles must be supervised at all times, and can not be left in the Sheriff's Office lobby.
In order to be approved to visit an inmate you must meet the following criteria;
1) Not be on Parole or Probation in any jurisdiction;
2) Have not been an inmate booked into the Curry County Jail in the last 180 days. This includes being book & released;
3) Not have an active warrant in any jurisdiction;
4) Not be a co-conspirator or person recently involved in alleged criminal activity within the last 30 days;
5) Not be the victim of the crime the inmate is in custody.
Visitors must wear conventional clothing in a manner that is not sexually suggestive.
Unacceptable Clothing for Visitors
Dresses, skirts and dresses or skirts with slits that expose an undue amount of flesh on the chest, back, thigh, or midsection.
Wrap around skirts and dresses or skirts with slits that expose an undue amount of flesh on the chest, back, thigh, or midsection.
Tank tops, halter dresses, or tops, tube tops, or other clothing with plunging or low-cut necklines.
Tight-fitting clothing. Visitors must wear under garments.
Visitors must wear footwear.
Visitors may wear hats or head covering only if they do not interfere with staff’s ability to readily identify them.