Domestic Partnership Registration By Appointment
Please Call (541)247-3295 to Make an Appointment
Domestic Partnership Registration
Effective February 1, 2008 same-sex partners may enter into a domestic partnership contract.
Forms may be requested from our office or downloaded at the following:
The form MUST be printed on 8 ½ x 14 to be processed. When you click the ‘print’ button, a print dialog box will appear. In the section titled ‘Page Handling’, be sure to check the box that says “choose paper source by PDF page size”. This ensures the form prints correctly.
· Each individual must be at least 18 years of age and capable to enter into a domestic partnership at the time the individual signs the form.
· At least one of the individuals must be a resident of Oregon.
· Each individual must provide a mailing address.
· Each individual shall consent to the jurisdiction of the circuit courts of Oregon for all actions and proceedings related to the partners’ rights and obligations.
· Each individual must sign the declaration of Domestic Partnership declaring that representations on the form are true, correct and contain no material omissions of fact to the best knowledge and belief of the individual.
· Each individual must sign in the presence of a notary public.
· The Curry County Clerk’s Office does not have a notary public.
Complete the Registration Process
· Download the form at the website listed above or contact our office for the form.
· Both individuals must appear in person with the completed form after you have made an appointment with our office.
· Upon receipt of $50 cash or money order and the completed form you will receive a copy of the completed Declaration of Domestic Partnership form and Certificate of Domestic Partnership.
Request a Certified Copy
· A certified copy may be requested in person at the time of registration for $4.00.
· A request for certified copy may be submitted in writing to our office and mailed with a check for $7.75 + $4.00 for any additional copies requested. Please include a Self Address Stamp Envelope or $3.00 for postage & handling.
Curry County Clerk
94235 Moore Street, Suite 212
Gold Beach, OR 97444