Klondike Fire Smoke Update: 10/16/18 Press Release
The Vital Records program allows you to obtain certified birth and death certificates for Curry County up to six months from date of birth or death.
- Death Certificates (up to six months after date of death): Death Certificate Order Form
- Birth certificates (up to six months after date of birth): Birth Certificate Order Form
- Acceptable Proof of Identity: Oregon Vital Records Acceptable Proof of Identity
Vital Records Fees:
- Certified death record: $25
- Certified birth certificate: $25
- Additional copies of the same record ordered at the same time: $25
Requests past SIX MONTHS from date of birth or death must be obtained through Oregon Center for Health Statistics found here.
Environmental Health functions as a division within public health and focuses on ensuring the safety of services offered to the public (food, pools, lodging, and water). Environmental Health benefits County residents, businesses, and visitors by:
- Regulating and inspecting food services, public pools, and overnight lodging.
- Consulting with operators of public water systems.
- Providing services for child daycare and public school cafeterias.
- Investigations of food and water borne illnesses.
Report a Community Health Concern
Curry County Inspections
Visit our online portal to view inspections conducted by the registered environmental health specialist.
Food Handlers Permit
Visit Oregon Food Handlers to obtain a permit online.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lodging Food Service
- RV Park, Organizational Camp, Picnic Park
- Pool, Spa
- Mobile Unit, Commissary, Warehouse, Vending
- Single Event Temporary Restaurant
- Intermittent and Seasonal Temporary Restaurant
2018 Fee Schedule