Curry County Public Health
94235 Moore Street, Ste. 121
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Services provided at the County Offices:Vital Records (Birth/Death Certificates)
Environmental Health fee collection and license generation
Services provided through Curry Community Health:Immunizations
Maternal Child Health (Title V)
Public Health Emergency Preparedness
Reproductive Health (Title X)
School Based Health Center (SBHC)
Communicable Disease Reporting
Tobacco Prevention and Education
Prevention and Health Promotion
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Safe Drinking Water Program
Food, Pool, and Lodging Safety and Inspection
To find out more visit: www.currych.org
FEMA Nationwide Test of Emergency Alert System - August 7, 2019
Wildfire Smoke Safety
Find out more about how to keep yourself safe during wildfire season.
Health advisory issued June 27 for water contact at Harris Beach
Recreational crabbing closes on southern Oregon coast - 2/14/19
The Vital Records program allows you to obtain certified birth and death certificates for Curry County up to six months from date of birth or death.
- Death Certificates (up to six months after date of death): Death Certificate Order Form
- Birth certificates (up to six months after date of birth): Birth Certificate Order Form
- Acceptable Proof of Identity: Oregon Vital Records Acceptable Proof of Identity
Vital Records Fees:
- Certified death record: $25
- Certified birth certificate: $25
- Additional copies of the same record ordered at the same time: $25
Requests past SIX MONTHS from date of birth or death must be obtained through Oregon Center for Health Statistics found here.
Environmental Health functions as a division within public health and focuses on ensuring the safety of services offered to the public (food, pools, lodging, and water). Environmental Health benefits County residents, businesses, and visitors by:
- Regulating and inspecting food services, public pools, and overnight lodging.
- Consulting with operators of public water systems.
- Providing services for child daycare and public school cafeterias.
- Investigations of food and water borne illnesses.
Report a Community Health Concern
Curry County Inspections
Visit our online portal to view inspections conducted by the registered environmental health specialist.
Food Handlers Permit
Visit Oregon Food Handlers to obtain a permit online.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lodging Food Service
- RV Park, Organizational Camp, Picnic Park
- Pool, Spa
- Mobile Unit, Commissary, Warehouse, Vending
- Single Event Temporary Restaurant
- Intermittent and Seasonal Temporary Restaurant
2018 Fee Schedule
Well Owner Tip Sheet
What to do if you have mold in your home