Curry County Surveyor



The County Tax Maps that index all of the filed maps of survey have been completed!  

See below:


Curry County Surveyor's Office

Reily Smith - Surveyor

94235 Moore Street, Suite 114
Gold Beach, OREGON  97444

(541) 247-3225
Please leave a voicemail and I'll return your call the next business day.

Office hours:
Tuesday-Thursday 10am- approx. 1pm
 By appointment on Fridays
PDF files emailed: $40
Mailed Disc: $50