- MANDATED: Yes
- FUNCTION: Annually review the compensation paid to persons comparably employed by the State of Oregon, local public bodies and private businesses within a labor market deemed appropriate by the board for each elective officer. The board shall take into account such factors as the number of employees supervised and the size of the budget administered by each elective officer, the duties and responsibilities of each elective officer, and the compensation paid to subordinates and other appointed employees who serve in positions of comparable management responsibility. The board shall prepare and approve by majority vote a recommended compensation schedule for the elective officers and shall submit the recommended compensation schedule to the county governing body
- FOUNDATION: 2007 ORS 204.112
- MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Knowledgeable in personnel and compensation management
- TERM: Terms shall be for three years.
- NUMBER OF MEMBERS: Three to five members
- INFORMATION CONTACT: Curry County Board of Commissioners' Office BOC_Office@co.curry.or.us or 541-247-3296
Meeting Monday, April 24, 2017 at 10:00AM Hearing Room, Courthouse Annex